Saturday, July 31, 2010

A new month...a plan and goals!

So at the end of every month I think about an event or goal that I can work towards.  For the past few months I've been working on getting ready for my 20 year reunion which is this weekend!  (having a great time connecting with old friends by the way!!)

For me the next "thing" is my birthday on September 11 - I know great day to have a birthday huh?  Anyway I'm planning to go to Las Vegas for a Beachbody training/birthday celebration trip!!  Having lived there for a couple years I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends and learning more about helping people through my Beachbody coaching business.  I have yet to put together my actual workouts, but plan to continue with my clean eating challenge and do a hybrid workout combining lots of different workouts!  Should be fun.  I'll have my 30 days mapped out soon!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!