Tuesday, June 29, 2010

30 day Clean Eating Challenge!

In one month, I'll be heading to my 20 Year High School reunion!  Go Panthers!!










So tomorrow I'm going to start a 30 day clean eating challenge.

Below is what it will entail:

Eat a healthy balance of Lean Protein, Whole Grains, Fruits and Vegetables
Avoid Fried Foods
Avoid Processed Foods (chips, cookies, crackers, etc)
Limit Dairy, Alcohol
Drink only Water, Herbal or Green Tea
Avoid White Sugar and White Flour
Avoid Soda


I have to admit, that I haven't been following much of a plan lately (eating or workout) so this is going to be good for me.  I think that for my workouts I will go with a hybrid program that I still need to put together. I will probably include ChaLEAN Extreme (for the weight training),  Insanity (for cardio) and P90X for abs.  For kicks, I might add some HIIT on the treadmill!!

Wish me luck!!