Monday, November 15, 2010

New Journey's Begin

So today began a new journey for Jason and I...he has started a round of P90X and I am doing a modified round of ChaLEAN Extreme mixed with Insanity/P90X Ab Ripper X to finish out the new year.  We're committed to getting in the best shape of our lives physically and financially over the next year and are excited to help as many people do the same thing along the way.

My plan is to update this blog along our journey.  Now that we have a workout plan, the next thing is to set up for success by having your meal plan set.  I have yet to get to the grocery store to shop for our healthy meals so we're making due with what we currently have.

Our meals today included Oatmeal for breakfast, a Lean Cuisine meal for lunch, cheese and wheat crackers for a snack, for dinner we had pan seared teriyaki salmon, green beans and baked sweet potato fries.  (on a side note: when faced with the dreaded sweet potato, Jason was pleasantly surprised that they weren't half bad!  And after my workout tonight we had an awesome Chocolate peanut butter Shakeology for what we like to call dessert!  I missed not having it over the weekend and can really tell a different when I don't have my Shake a day!

Day 1 is in the bag.  Hope everyone has a great one!!