Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fit Clubs & Events everywhere!!

When you're working out at home, one thing that you might crave is the camaraderie you feel when you workout in a group setting.  I hold a weekly workout group in my area that is FREE for anyone who wants to attend and these types of groups are springing up all over the country!!.  Long before there were organized "fit clubs," my Coach, friend and mentor Monica Ward ( co-founder of The Fit Club Network) was doing this exact thing with her school teacher friends.



If you're looking for a place to workout with friends in any area of the United States...send me a message and I can help you find one that's the closest to you. 



So get out those workout DVD's that may be be collecting dust on your shelf and just push play.  Then connect with other people who are doing the same thing by joining a Fit Club in your area and you'll be amazed at the results you will get!

DECIDE...COMMIT...SUCCEED!!!